Saturday, August 7, 2010

Introduction

I never thought, that one day I'll also join the blog bandwagon.. Never saw myself to be a follower of trends.. Some of my friends have rebuked me, time and again, for my archaic(?) and not so stylish (or 'in') attires... But, it's not like I do not like to write. I love to play with words, be it writing poems or solving anagrams.. typing on ms wordsheet or penning down on a paper.. neither dissuades me.. but, the very thought that it takes time and considerable effort, has always provoked me to take the easy way out.. Then suddenly, what am I doing here? May be, finally my passion of writing has surpassed my lethargy or blogging is not that much a 'trendy' thing to do now! :P

Regarding the URL

I rummaged my brain for all possible names or words, but each time was disheartened to see that it was already taken. I was thinking to try 'frustrated', but then again, if I saw that, that was taken too, my frustration would have no more bounds! JIT2SHIT actually ensembles my current situation. Right now, am a student in IIMC, where my life's philosophy has changed from JIT(just in time) to SHIT(somehow in time)!! So, in essence I would try to capture that transition. Hope, will get support of fellow bloggers in doing so.

Signing off for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment