Thursday, September 2, 2010

4 Days away from END Term

I am wondering what terms to use to state the present condition explicitly, common terms like confused, Frustrated, Dumbfounded, Anguished or exotic terms like infuriated, exasperated, perplexed, garbled, befuddled (Do not worry, I have checked the meanings of these words before typing ! :P).

End term is just 4 days away and am completely in a soup. To give you an idea (that won't change your life though!) I have 6 subjects to study for this exam. Among the three so called 'globe' subjects like Marketing, Organizational Behaviour  and Environmnent and Development, I have not started with the last two. Among others like Financial Accounting, Statistics and Microeconomics (I know, they sound really scary!) the former, I have lost almost all hope. I pray that I would be given some marks for the approach, as I do not hope to balance my debit and credit side! Micro and Stats I thought would be less harsh, but that's a thing of the past now. Tomorrow, we have a stats quiz, and I started with Estimation and it came down uopn me so badly, that I had to vent out all the accumulating emotions of desperation.

feeling a little better now !! Lets get back to books! Have to pass !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment