Wednesday, September 8, 2010

YAPPE !!!

Right now, my END term exams are going on and those of you who are thinking that I am blurting out some kind of sound in relation to my good performance in exams, I would like to mention that appearences can be deceptive. YAPPE stands for Yet Another Poor (or Pathetic) Performance in Exam. Like I have said, that I would be using this platform to channel my frustration, burdening others with my misery! (But I hoped that I did not have to use this so often!)

Today was my stats exam and those of you who had read my earlier post know that I suck in stats! End term wasn't much different. However, I really had put in much effort this time, paining myself overnight to understand the concepts But curse my ill luck, that the area where I had little clue about things was in abundance in the paper. Almost everything has started to become a nightmare now and believe me I am trying very hard to wake up. I just pray that I somehow pass my end term getting the bare minimum 4.5 gpa.

Right now, I am so pissed off with myself, with my marks, that even if a beautiful girl approaches me, not only I might shoo her away, but I might scare the hell out of her as well. 

Am feeling very low, very sorry and almost hating myself for allowing to end up in such a pitying state of affairs! I have to scrap for marks to hope to just make it to the other side.

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment